Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Artwork and update!

Hi everyone. I am soo excited I just opened my store on FineArtAmerica.com! For anyone that does not know. Fine art america is a Print on demand site. Where millions of artists and photographers upload their photos and artworks and people can go to the site and buy prints on canvas or metal, or paper, and they will even frame and matte it if you want. There are alot of amazing paintings and photographs on the site. I  get alot of inspiration from my fellow artists there.

  Here is a link to my store  jennifer-vazquez.fineartamerica.com . 

   I am going to try my best to start posting more here. I have had alot going on like everyone else with the holidays, now that it's January I  decided my new years resolution would be to post to my blog more often, and to work on my art more.  I organized all my art supplies and I am ready for a creative year!

  I am going to start adding links in my posts to blogs I really like, or blogs that inspire me. Trish Bee has a great blog called technique zone. I love it!! Here's the link.
http://techniqueszone.wordpress.com/

she has alot of stamping, art journaling, and mixed media techniques so check it out!

Thanks for reading and see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment